Pet Emergency Transfer Service
Our professional and caring team will get your pet to where it needs to go both safely and quickly
We are at your service 7 days a week, 24 hours a day by phone! Helping get your pets where they need to be! Call Supedo Pet Ambulance emergency hotline at 0128963698
Supedo Pet Ambulance Service, we own a modified ambulance which is fully equipped for veterinary care, ensuring that critically ill or injured pets receive necessary medical treatment and monitoring during transfer. Supedo Pet Ambulance transports critical patients from their homes to the nearest referring veterinary clinics during an emergency.
Patients are continuously monitored by an accompanying certified first aid responder. Interior modifications enable the Supedo Pet Ambulance Emergency team to secure pet carriers, provide veterinary stretchers and a gurney, and provide a circulating warm air blanket (Bair-hugger) for hypothermic or shock management patients.
Our transport serves clinics serves around the clock – 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to ensure that your pet is treated and looked after immediately. Fees for transport service are based on the distance travelled.
Pet Emergency Ambulance Service
Vet to Vet Transfer
Routine Veterinary Visits
Routine Home Wound Care & Bandage Change
Routine Home Medicating or Injection Service
Canine & Feline Aquatic Therapy (Hydrotherapy) and Massage
You know your pet the best. If you notice your pet is not feeling well, review the information below and call your veterinarian. If your veterinarian is not available, and you believe your pet needs immediate care, call Supedo Pet Ambulance emergency hotline @ 0128963698
If they want to see your pet, we can transport your pet to them.
- Difficulty breathing, coughing or choking
- Disorientation, weakness, seizures or collapse
- Inability to rise or walk, paralysis
- Limping that lasts longer than 12 hours
- Body temperature less than 99°F or over 104°F (a fever)
- Vomiting and/or diarrhoea, lack of appetite and/or thirst
- Blood in urine, vomit or stool
- Straining or inability to eliminate waste
- Suspected ingestion of any foreign object or poison
- Bloating (swollen, hard abdomen)
- Trauma – such as a car accident, dog fight, fall, laceration, snake bite, etc.
- Fractured limbs, swelling of joints, lameness, or paralysis
- Difficulties during labour and delivery
- Bleeding from the nose, mouth and/or any uncontrollable bleeding
What is Canine Aquatic Therapy?
We offer “Assisted” and “Therapeutic” swim sessions. Please contact us for details, pricing, and to schedule a session if you notice any signs or symptoms below in your pet:
- Does your dog struggle to climb into the car?
- Are your dog’s hind legs weaker than they used to be?
- Is your dog recovering from surgery?
- Is your dog overweight?
- Is your dog a canine athlete who needs conditioning?
- Is your dog 7 years old or older?
- Does your dog suffer from arthritis, hip dysplasia, degenerative diseases or other bone and joint conditions?
Standard Transport (Pet Taxi)Office Hour (9am - 7pm)
- Price depending on distance travelled (RM30 within 5km range; RM70 not further than 25km range) Call us for a quote for distance further than 25km range
Pet Ambulance Emergency ServiceAfter Office Hour (7pm - 8am)
- Price depending on distance travelled (RM150 within 10km range; RM300 not further than 25km range) Call us our emergency hotline for distance further than 25km range
Routine Veterinary VisitOffice Hour (9am - 6pm)
- Price depending on distance travelled (RM30 within 5km range) and time spent at clinic. (Subsequent RM25 per hour of waiting time) Call us for a quote for distance further than 25km range
Routine Wound Care & Bandage ChangeOffice Hour (9am - 6pm)
- RM30 – RM300per trip. Price depending on distance travelled (RM30 within 5km range) and time spent on wound care. (Subsequent RM50 per half an hour time spent on wound care and bandage)
Routine Home Medicating or Injection ServiceOffice Hour (9am - 6pm)
- Price depending on distance travelled (RM100 within 5km range; RM200 not further than 25km range) Call us for a quote for distance further than 25km range
Canine Hydro Therapy & Massage (1 Hour session & includes transportation fee)Office Hour (9am - 6pm)
- Price depending on distance travelled (RM60 within 5km range; RM150 not further than 25km range) Call us for a quote for distance further than 25km range
The above stated charges do not include vet consultation or medical fee.
Canine Aquatic Therapy charge does not include grooming fee.
Wondercare Veterinary Clinic
15, Jalan Rosmerah 2/8, Taman Johor Jaya, 81100 Johor Bahru, Johor.
South Paws Veterinary Clinic
16, Jalan Adda 3/3, Taman Adda Heights, 81100 Johor Bahru, Johor.
Can I call Supedo only for emergency transfers?
How do you handle aggressive animals?
Where do you service?
What types of animals do you transfer?
When is your ambulance available?
If I am not sure if it is an emergency, should I call Supedo?
How much does your service cost?
What type of vehicle do you drive and can I drive with my pet?
What forms of payment do you accept?
No.24 & 26, Jalan Indah 1, Taman Indah, 81200 Kempas, Johor Bahru, Johor.
Hotline : 0128963698